- Learn to identify and express their basic needs.
- Learn to become independent(feeding themselves, and going to the toilet on their own).
- Discover, know and control their own body.
- Know how to relate with adults and other class friends in a affectionate and secure environment.
- Understand the oral messages by learning to regulate their behaviour in function of them.
- Learn how to communicate.
- Learn how to respect their own environment.
- Learn to become creative, free, communicative and sociable.